Place / Time
Your field of work is in mechanical production in the milling department at a special machine construction company.
The job includes the independent production of machine components in small quantities or individual pieces.
- Machining of components on the basis of technical drawings and work instructions
- Quality control of the workpieces produced
- Independent set-up, adjustment and machining on our CNC and conventional milling machines (Siemens 840C and 840D)
- Optimization of work processes in cooperation with the work preparation department
- Careful and precise work
- Completed apprenticeship as a machining technician or in the machining field
- Several years of professional experience
- Willingness to work shifts, not including night shifts
- Crane driving license is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken German
- High level of self-motivation, personal responsibility and ability to work in a team
- High quality awareness
- START DATE: immediate
- Permanent position in a global company
- A wide and varied range of tasks
- Independent work
- Flexitime, canteen, free fruit, employee discounts, gym and much more
The actual monthly salary will depend on your qualifications and experience and we will determine this together with you. The collective agreement minimum salary for industrial employees applying to employees in the metal sector is €2,682.54 gross per month.
+43 664 88962642